Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Interceding

I was talking to our Heavenly Father today, and I told Him that I am putting all of this in His hands, I've been spending too much time researching, and listening to what other people have researched and what they think that it just seems to be putting up a communication block, between me and Him. I'm getting confused, and I know that isn't from Him. He leads and He directs our path, our steps, if I lay this at His feet, can I not trust that He will lead me, and direct me in the direction He chooses? I came to a point where I have peace about the surgery, although I don't want to lose my thyroid, I'm preparing, physically, spiritually. Not too long after this conversation with Abba, I got a call from my doctor, she said as she was preparing for my surgery on Friday, she was going over the details with another doctor, she had my scans up and upon looking them over I guess there were other nodes that would need to be removed as well, she was just thinking she could remove my thyroid and the lymph nodes in my neck that the cancer spread to, but there are smaller infected nodes that are there that require very careful removal, that she has never done before. Removing those as well will probably prevent me from going through extensive radiation treatments afterwards... wow, the other thing she told me is that this doctor normally doesn't accept Medicaid insurance, but said that he would do this surgery, I’ll be calling him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment