Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Healing

I wasn't going to post about this, but for the last couple of days, I thought I was going crazy, but I am noticing that when I swallow, I almost can't feel that "lump" I've been feeling for the last 4 years! Praise YAH, Praise you Father for your wisdom, I'm not going to doubt, I know I'm not going crazy. :) I will just continue what I've been doing and trust in Him. I am waiting for a phone call to have an Ultra Sound done again as per the new surgeon's orders, I'm not sure when this will be done yet, but I'll keep everyone updated. Again, I thank you for your prayers and support, I am so grateful for all of you! My PH is balanced, that's a good thing, and I'll keep juicing as much as possible and taking the supplements as well as thanking our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment