Sunday, January 3, 2016

Took A Ride To Denver New Years Day 4 Cannabis Oil!



Today I took a ride to Denver to visit Care Givers For Life, the only dispensary that carries RSO (Rick Simpson oil), it was a very informative visit, more than I expected, the woman who took care of my needs explained everything I needed to know about using the oil for cancer, she testified that her dad is still alive because of this oil, he has liver cancer and leukemia, he was given 6 months to live,  that was 2 years ago, she said. What a amazing thing to hear, encouraging I told her. She went on to explain the dosage I need to start with and I paid and was on my way. I took the oil before bed, I used the recommended amount but it's difficult to determine it, it's a thick oil,  and messy, I tried to put the dose in the veggie capsule that comes with it, and it ended up on my finger instead, I found out, I do not care for the taste at all... lol. I waited an hour and didn't feel sleep, took a smidge more (I was told it was very potent) about 30 minutes later, I'm ready for sleep, and getting comfortably numb, very relaxed. When you start taking the oil, you start out with small doses, the size of half grain of rice, for about 10 days, then increase the amount for another 5 days until you are to where your body can tolerate the THC, amazing to think that it is changing things with in you, if you read the update I posted in the other post I wrote, I left links to some info about the cannabinoid receptors that are already in our brain. Our Heavenly Father is such an amazing creator! I'll keep everyone up to date on this one. <3 Shalom in the home! P.S. Last night was the second dose I took, I have not slept so well in months, Yah-mazing! :)



 http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq 

No comments:

Post a Comment