Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I had an emotional meltdown last night, it's been 6 days since I found out about the thyroid cancer. EVERYTHING came out, I was so upset my whole head, face, throat hurt, I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was going to die, I had feelings like I just wanted to, not in a suicidal way. I felt trapped, confused, overwhelmed, helpless and hopeless. When I finally calmed down, I kinda felt like I needed that, I'm sure it won't be the last time I feel that way in this journey. I had been doing research on all this cancer stuff, a lot of it, and listening to other people telling me "this will cure it, that will cure it, here, there, yes, no" What I need to do is be still, and talk to my Abba, connect with Him, and find out what He wants, and trust that He will give me the wisdom I ask Him for and that He will lead my steps, my choices in all of this. 

4 comments:

  1. YHWH has made me a seer.

    Last night I was interceding for you and I saw something strange. It is nothing to fear but I am asking Father for clarity and what can be done. The one thing I am certain of is that this cancer is a direct attack. It is not naturally occurring. YHWH does want you to be calm. He definitely understands meltdowns.
    I will be faithful to communicate what YHWH shows me. I'm in this with you sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty sister, I appreciate your insight, May Abba bless you and give you His amazing Shalom! :)

      Delete