Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Yesterday was the first day I ingested a whole gram of the cannabis oil, I split it up into drops of 10, 3 times a day, which equals 30 drops, which is a gram, the first does was tough, the psycho effects were pretty intense at first, but I went for a walk and walking actually took the edge off, then I slept for a couple hours, and the second dose I took had no effect, which was interesting, the 3rd dose I took before bed, which is the best time I like to take it, most of the time I don't feel anything, unless I wake up to use the bathroom, which was the case last night and I had a hard time finding my way, because I was extremely off balance... lol I'm excited! Just took my first does of today, hopefully it will not have the same effects, if it gets too intense, I will start adding coconut oil to the dose, which is said to help with the psycho active effects. The kewl part about this is, I can up the dose to more than a gram a day, which will cut the time I actually have to take it, I'm hoping to be able to cut it down to 2 months instead of 3, please keep me in prayer as I accomplish this task, with the help of my King and Almighty physician! ;) <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment